• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fun with magnetics

JGrant

Another example of the magnetics I sometimes use on my M35. Easy to apply, change and can be removed for "authentic" displays etc. Front bumper reversed magnetic signs are also fun for vehicles in front...

Attachments

JGrant

Roger that. Think of all the petrochemical workers that I support. Wouldn't want to put them out of work, now would we. 8 mpg and who cares.

beaubeau

JGRANT, can you make me one of those magnetics 3ftX6ft with the pics of THE WHITE House, and about 4 Grass Huts in front of it? I would like to put it on the side of my M750 TRL. before Election time.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
You're a dirty, earth hating sinner
You say that like................it's a bad thing. :mrgreen:

I was bringing the M52 back from Decatur a while back and I had a little extra used motor oil in the fuel tank.
Once when I was pulling a loooooong steep hill I let her lug a little and put a real dense smoke screen out the stack.
Never got so much as a dirty look from the four wheelers.
Tree huggers are proof positive that the intelligence if being bred out of the human race at an alarming rate.

JGrant

I'm not sure what the rules of engagement are for posting the address for the guy that makes the magnetic graphics for me, but if I'm not allowed to post his email address here, you can send me a PM.

gbooth

Talking bought the Carbon foot print I was in a parade Saturday and where we were staging on the left side and on right side of us were a bunch of EC-friendly electric cars and mini trucks. Here we are sitting with noisy Smokey Diesel trucks. We would let them idle a bit then rev them up gagging the eco bunch with exhaust smoke It was a hoot.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Great Signs I read where ALGORE is advocating blocking coal mines and coal fired electric plants. What is this guy thinging perhaps he heard man-bear-pig was down there in the mine.

beaubeau

I really don't know where we are heading in this wourld. Never mind the wourld, we better take hold at what is happening here in this country. For many years I have heard about Conserving energy. Here in N.H. I now hear they are going to Out Law Out Door Wood Furnaces. Here we are in a state abundant with Trees and plenty of fire wood and some Envio-MENTAL Nut says we cannot burn wood in an outdoor furnace!!??? This state also has an abundance of rivers where we once had many Hydroelectric plants producing energy. Yet in the past 20 years many Dams have been dismantaled and the loss of Free energy gone. Where are we going? Now Congress says we must Bail out the Rich Orgs. that have been Raked by the Million Dollar Ceo's and We as citicens in Low income brackets will be holding the Bag, again . Sick, sick, sick!!

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Illinois has biodiesel everywhere. It sucks and the truck runs less MPG on it. It wasn't like that last time. I turned up the fuel a bit today.

BTW, "magnetics".. haha I don't know what I was thinking.. Magnetics indeed.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I want a sign that says "last six months in Chicago 292 Americans murdered Iraq 221 Americans KIA who represents Chicago anyway?

Or one that says" The guy who bankrupted Fanny Mae is now this guys Chief financial Advisor. you will have to guess because of PC rules.