• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Funny Looking Deuce and a very happy little boy!

DeuceDaddy

I had set out to buy a Deuce(hence the name) but ended up with this. Tried to change my name but got busted so it looked like I'll have to pick up a Deuce someday as well. A big thanks to all the members here for the wealth of knowledge especially Suprman who was a huge help! I don't post much
but I sure do read a lot. :)

Attachments

Last edited:

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site, hobbies and friendships with rallies to come. Great looking truck. Also very pleased to note that your No.2. is about to take off that wheel and set about checking the wheel bearings etc!..

dmetalmiki

Ahh yes, what it is like to be young, (again) Its a long time since I saw the roof of my camper to fix flags, aerials and stuff...(always said my lad would "rise" to great heights!.

Attachments

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Kentucky, start your collection and buy a deuce, you'll be Super Deuce Daddy.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Deuces are great trucks but in my humble opinion you did much better, the 939 series trucks are very fun to drive, they are a lot quieter than a Deuce, they are capable of driving 55 mph and believe it or not the automatic trans. are very reliable and work pretty darned good! Great looking truck!
KK

DeuceDaddy

Thanks everyone! While I can certainly see a Deuce in my future I couldnt be happier with the 5 ton. People's eyes pop out of there head when they see my tiny little wife driving it down the road!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks