• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Funny Pic's,....

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just another way to say, "We stole this truck to meet mission requirements." rofl
John, in the Marines we preferred the term "reassignment of government assets". It meant pretty much the same thing, but sounded better. ;)

Without getting into details, let me say that it is possible to "reassign" an M35 from the Army to the Marines with a CH-53D. :)

In any unit I was with, it strictly applied to government owned items, where "reassignment" was unofficially condoned from on high, but "reassigning" anyone's personally owned gear, including from other services, was heavily frowned upon and met with official or unofficial punishment. Old military folks are probably familiar with what "wall to wall counseling" means (though you'd probably get indicted these days).

Cheers

rustystud

G'day everyone,......

As the title says, post your funny pic's here.

Saw this one so will start.

View attachment 890301

Aussie.
Now that gave me a real good laugh !
That was also why all the other branches of the military gave us Marines the stink eye whenever we came around. They acted like we were going to steal the food from under their chins !
Never took any food, but I cannot be blamed if they left all that stuff unsupervised !
What's a good Marine supposed to do in that kind of situation !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks