• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuse block dismantled

top_prop

I took my fuse block apart today to trouble shoot some frustrating electrical issues...

Here are my pics I hope it helps... it helped me to understand how the blocks were wired and what the electrical diagrams were telling me.

First find the two bolts and remove them, then place a flat head in the slot next to them to pry the part bolted the the fire wall away from the face that the fuses slide into.

Next you can test the wires at the back to see if the issue is a feed from the source issue or a contact issue... I used lots of contact cleaner and worked fuses in and out an then used and my test light to pry the contacts closed to fix my electrical issue... at least temporarily.

And look at photo two... I think that is the buzzer but mine has never buzzed!

Hope this helps someone.

Attachments

Last edited:

idM1028

Yep thats the seatbelt buzzer an the top of the fuse block. Theres another bolt on the other side (in the engine bay) that I always unscrew first just so thats out of the way.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks