• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fuse Box Diagram?

92'M998

Hi, my step-dad just bought a 92' M998. We are trying to locate the fuse box diagrams to check for blown fuses due to the horn and right turn signals not working.

92'M998

Please attach any files or pictures of the diagrams you can please. It would be so helpful!

Sorry for the double post/reply

Guyfang

Staff member
It would not hurt to post the entire Truck model number, and the NSN. There are several different models, and they all may not share the same fuse box.

Guyfang

Staff member
Now there is a good question. I am a generator guy, I hate trucks! But I do know the Army TM's, so that's why I looked. Well, that and there is nothing to do in the generator forum right now. It should be up under the dash. But I dont know for sure. I will look at the TM again. I may not get back to you soon. Its 00:15 here. Old folks need to sleep more!

92'M998

Now there is a good question. I am a generator guy, I hate trucks! But I do know the Army TM's, so that's why I looked. Well, that and there is nothing to do in the generator forum right now. It should be up under the dash. But I dont know for sure. I will look at the TM again. I may not get back to you soon. Its 00:15 here. Old folks need to sleep more!
Thank you so much!

Guyfang

Staff member
I stand corrected. According to a wheels guy I asked at 01:30, there is no fuse box. The picture I posted, is for the ambulance model. I looked in the schematic, and found no sign of fuses. Just circuit breakers. I will look again after dinner. I just can not believe it.

papakb

There are only 2 circuit breakers in a basic M998 truck, One for RUN power and one for the Heater circuit. The ambulances have an NBC fusebos that lives on the bulkhead behind the passengers head.

Noname.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks