• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fusebox Source

Vexiis

Good Morning SS,
I am in need of a new Fusebox, I have checked every part supplier I know including Hillbillywizard.com and cannot find anyone selling the Fusebox for a CUCV without the full wiring harness. Does anyone know of a place to get one?

cucvrus

Are you able to change all the connections into the replacement box? I think I have a parts harness I can send you if you want to do the switch. But to my knowledge the box/block itself was NSS. Not Serviced Separately. At least in all my years I never just bought a box with no wiring attached. OK? Let me know. I am sure I can assist. This may be moved to Part Wanted Classifieds

Vexiis

Ok, that explains it then I guess it was never a separate part. Thank you for the answer, I knew someone here would be able to help. Let me figure out if I will be able to change all the connections into the new box without too much trouble.

MarcusOReallyus

One option is to buy it with the harness, and cut the wires back a few inches from the new box, and cut the existing harness, then splice.

If you decide to go that route, do yourself a favor and buy quality butt connectors. 3M nylon, not the cheap PVC connectors. And spend $50 on a quality crimper.