• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

"g"code injector pump data plate infornation.

welldigger

I currently have my injector pump off of my ldt465-1d at a shop ready to be rebuilt. The problem I'm having is the data plate is missing from the pump. The one for the HH is still there.

If someone who has a "g" code injector pump, otherwise known as the pump with no FDC, I would greatly appreciate it if you could get me the information off of the pump data plate. Thanks Jake.

welldigger

Ya I browsed that manual and it doesn't quite have the information I'm looking for. Basically I need the model number and calibration numbers off of the Ambac data plate.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks