• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GA 2010 Rally After Action Report

Monica

Are we there yet?:jumpin:Are we there yet?:jumpin:Are we there yet?:jumpin:Are we there yet?:jumpin:
You know y'all are CRUEL. We need to change the date of the rally up by two-three weeks, so I'll only be 7 months pregnant! Seriously, it'll be here THAT much sooner!

"Is there a good hospital within 30 minutes of site? You're High Risk. Don't travel where you're out of range of a good emergency room. Doesn't matter if Tigger can catch for a normal birth, because the hospital's for if something is going wrong." Grumble.

We'll see. I may still sneak over to the Rally for a visit, since my sister lives close... Though I'm told I shouldn't visit her either.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
How is everything going Monica! Happy and healthy so far? Best wishes on a happy healthy little one! And a quick delivery when its time! ( my sister did 9hours) Would love to see you there but you have a good excuse if your not! God bless.

zout

Monica - If I can get the M43 ambulance done it will be there operational - now wouldn;t that be cool . Complete with operational surgical light and medical equipment. If you can get the baby to come out on its side - Gimp can deliver it as he recognizes the angle roflrofl

This is hopefully what the end results will be if I can get off my lazy butt and get some work done on it.

There will be plenty of steril solution around as well.

Attachments

Monica

How is everything going Monica! Happy and healthy so far? Best wishes on a happy healthy little one! And a quick delivery when its time! ( my sister did 9hours) Would love to see you there but you have a good excuse if your not! God bless.
The baby is fine. Textbook, despite all the risks I keep being told about. And stubborn. It keeps wiggling out of focus on the poor sonogram techs.

My mom was in the hospital 15 minutes before my sister was born, 28 minutes before I was born. I'm hoping I follow her lead, but that does make hospital proximity a little more needful.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
The baby is fine. Textbook, despite all the risks I keep being told about. And stubborn. It keeps wiggling out of focus on the poor sonogram techs.

My mom was in the hospital 15 minutes before my sister was born, 28 minutes before I was born. I'm hoping I follow her lead, but that does make hospital proximity a little more needful.
Take it easy in this heat, it was 106 yesterday where im at! Drink lots of water! Best wishes!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since we are dreaming ahead, is anyone of our fearless members bringing lifting equipment? I will likely be swapping beds with another member. At my age I can't remember who is bringing what.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Since we are dreaming ahead, is anyone of our fearless members bringing lifting equipment? I will likely be swapping beds with another member. At my age I can't remember who is bringing what.
Grand Master Clinto has tasked the CAMO crew to bring BFR's crane thingy at minimum and maybe even an M816.
The 816 has not left the compound in over 4 years except to play in the industrial park so she is REALLY wanting to go!
In short...yes...lift capability will be there.:beer:

Ummm...the M816 WILL NOT go off road however (trail recoveries etc).

Attachments

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you Mr Papabear. I will be certain to bring fresh diesel in exchange for lifting duties.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The M814 "Long Easy" has been refueled from the 1200 roundtrip to Haspin, and is ready and waiting for the Ga Rally. Hopefully, an M37 will be acquired by then for Mrs EMD to ride/drive the trails on. :mrgreen:

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
I still have a lot to do on my jeep, but I'm sure i can get it ready by then. would be nice if gas price would go down by then. Not going to get good mileage dragging my jeep on trailer behind me!

zout

Headed into a Holiday weekend with a few days off - Reminds me of going to the Ga Rally - hey speaking of the Ga Rally.
Might have to hunt for some medical stuff for the 43 if anyone is considering in the future to bring some.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks