• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GA MVPA Fall Rally: September 28-29, 2012

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Not I.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was thinking about going, but I'm not sure if the wife has plan for us that weekend.

Is there a reason not to go to this one or perhaps not to support the GA MVPA? Not questioning your decisions, just wondering if there is a back story or some politics at play. I'm new to the MVPA and GA MVPA so I don't have any inside scoop.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
There was some unhappiness a couple years ago due to the way the show was laid out but last year, I understand it was far better.

I would not hesitate to go again, I was simply saying I couldn't go this year due to time constraints for me because of personal projects and the upcoming Ga Rally.

Is there a reason not to go to this one or perhaps not to support the GA MVPA? Not questioning your decisions, just wondering if there is a back story or some politics at play. I'm new to the MVPA and GA MVPA so I don't have any inside scoop.

Good question.

I would like to swing by after work that Friday with my A3 but I'll pass if there is a good reason not to go.

I can't make it Saturday though because Tech is at home and I will be using the A3 to tailgate. [thumbzup]

Monica

I hope to attend.

Any good ideas on hearing protection for a 10 month old? Otherwise, I may have to come in my civie vehicle instead of the Diva

Monica

Good question.

I would like to swing by after work that Friday with my A3 but I'll pass if there is a good reason not to go.

I can't make it Saturday though because Tech is at home and I will be using the A3 to tailgate. [thumbzup]
The only real negative is if you're going to try to stay in your vehicle, on site overnight. The rail line is RIGHT there.....

Otherwise, I generally find it to be an enjoyable time.

CycleJay

Hi all,

I just put it on my calender. I will plan on being there unless an act of God prevents me,
especially since it is only about a 20-30 minute drive from where I live.

See you all there, (any of you that show up anyway... )

I will be bringing my M1009, and with any luck, it will look a bit different than the last
time I went to that event... It should look better this time, God willing...

2cents

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks