• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GA MVPA Fall Rally: September 28-29, 2012

flattop68

I will be showing up in the bobbed deuce, atleast for a few hours. I don't have the Mighty Mite running yet, so I will leave it at home.
Kennesaw is only 60 miles or so from the house. Looking forward to it.

Goodness,Yall i would so love to go.But due to unemployment and distance i wont be able to make either at this point.8 hours in a stock m1008 im not sure if i could handle that :[.Hope yall have a great time sounds like it should be a good show.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
If I can make some headway on projects tonight, I may try and ride up tomorrow.

Monica

Well, thanks to Dumpster and Squirt Truck, the Diva made it to the gathering. Sally and I will be back tomorrow to hang out some more.

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
No way am I going to make it tomorrow. Wish I could but too much to do before SSGR.

Wish I could be there.

You folks that are going, spread the word about the much bigger rally in 2 weeks. :p

Some pictures from this afternoon. Sorry for the quality of some of these. I think the lens must have gotten dirty. Even though I got there late in the afternoon, I am glad I went because I got to see some cool stuff and meet some great people.

Attachments

Heavysteven

They really need to change the location. It's hard to keep a conversation with those trains. Wills Park would be better in Alpharetta. I enjoyed talking with everyone though.

Heavysteven

Trackside Grill lunch for 2 adults $30 Pork Tacos and Roast. The location is just not bringing in a crowd. Also, I think the reduction in vechiles and vendors over the last three years I have seen is an indication there needs to be a change.

wilfreeman

I enjoyed Helen, GA the most, but I understand the city didn't want them there. Being a little farther out of town so that you could easily take short trips would make it better too.

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I enjoyed Helen, GA the most, but I understand the city didn't want them there. Being a little farther out of town so that you could easily take short trips would make it better too.
Man, Helen was the best. That was the first MV show I went to...... probably 1997....... 1998?

Too bad the City had to act that way.

wilfreeman

Yeah, I think the last one I went to there was 1999 or 2000? Can't beat an mv rally in a German setting, during Oktoberfest! That wasn't you that was riding the Mule around everywhere, was it?

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Nope, didn't get my deuce until '06 and Mule in '07.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks