• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ga. wont issue title on M925A2 with a SF-97

Status
Not open for further replies.

racing4funn

I got two trucks for resale and all I want is a state title for each one issued in my dealer name. They are saying that these trucks are not legal for road use and will not title and tag them.

I tell them that I dont care to drive them on their road and I dont want to tag them but to get a issued state title with my SF-97 so that I can sell the trucks to other states that do allow the truck for road use.

They will not even give me a title... I know there are people in Ga. that have titles and drive them on the road. Please help. I think one of the big issues is that BMY Harsco does not show up on their list of manufacturers and therefore just throw up their hands and act like Im braking the law

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You did not search before posting, did you?

racing4funn

You did not search before posting, did you?
Today.. no..
but been reading up on this for MONTHS.. So much to weed through..
yea Ive seen that thread. Clearly states on the first page what my problem is.. (except that Im an idiot sometimes)

Funny that yall are having the largest rally in the country but the state says they arent legal for road use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks