• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gainesvile, GA. touch-a-truck

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I received a request from the people that run the yearly touch-a-truck to bring some trucks again this year, told me how much everybody liked the trucks, the kids from 2 years old to 70 year old could not get enough of them.
I know this is short notice, the date is Aug. 9, 9:00 to 1:00pm, if anybody is interested in showing off your truck , please let me know,
pm, or 703=389=6705, or 73m819@gmail.com

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Hi, all, just thought I would bump this up to see if there were anyone else that wanted to bring there trucks

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The event is this Saturday, still not to late to make plans to take part

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I will receive a call at 7:30 tomorrow for a weather check, please pm me your number and I will call as soon as I hear.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is at the football field area:

Bobby Gruhn Field

898 Longstreet Cir, Gainesville, GA 30501

34.312590, -83.826077

Search on the following address and you will get to the location. We are next to the football field. If you look at a map follow glenwood up to the parking lot off of prior street. If you are lost or need help pm me and I will get you my number.