• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gama Goat Seat?

USMC 00-08

Does anyone know if this is a seat for a Gama Goat? It was sitting on the back of an M818 my brother bought. I have never seen a Gama Goat in person and was trying to look at pictures of them online to figure it out, but I just can't tell. It does appear to be a military seat of some sort. Any ideas?

downsized_0428151846.jpgdownsized_0428151847.jpgdownsized_0428151847a.jpg

USMC 00-08

Thank you guys. If I wanted to trade it toward M135 parts since I don't have a Gama Goat, what would be a fair value?

I really don't need it, but don't want to trash it since someone may need it sometime.

combat32

Red River has the shells brand new fairly cheap, don't remember exact price. Not sure about the frame, call Blake at RR and ask.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks