Gama Goat title


New member
Honesdale, PA
You'll need a Bill of Sale, then print out Vermont DMV form VD-119. Fill it out as a new registration, being that Vermont does not title vehicles older than 15 years. Since I couldn't find a NADA value on my Goat I left that line blank as per the lady at DMV. Also, I used the data plate serial number for the VIN. Send the form in with the Bill of Sale ( I sent a copy) with a check for the appropriate registration fees and sales tax. A few weeks later I received a set of plates and a transferable registration. All went well and the people at the Vermont DMV will answer any questions you may have concerning the process. Hope this helps.


Active member
Finger Lakes, NY
So you don't need to be a Vermont resident to do this? For some reason I thought the Vermont DMV closed that loophole sometime ago. This is good news (y)
Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks