• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gamma Goat Serial Numbers

metexaco

I bought a Gamma Goat. The serial number data plates are missing. Is there any other place that a serial number can be found? It came with an old SF-97 that has the serial number but I wanted to verify it. It shows to be a 1971 made by Consolidated Diesel with Serial Number 2252-2536C. I don't know if this is a good serial number or not. Would like to hear from you. If you want to call me instead of replying to this post my cell number is 469-337-4335.

jfnemt1ff1

I was once told that there was a #stamped under the driver side ft were the top bolts to the main body by the headlight. But when I restored mine I sand blasted every thing and never seen any numbers any were/ I would go with the sf 97 you had more info then I had when I started.
John

Gamagoat1

John,
Go with the SF-97.
I took mine down to bear metal and found nothing but a few part numbers.
Luck was I had the data plates intact so I stamped the numbers in several places in case one of our "Citizens" borrowed it.
Some vehicles had the number stamped in the front on the drivers side but very few people have found it.
Look on Home of the Gama Goat, you will find plenty of info there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks