• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GAMVPA Southeastern Fall Rally and Swap Meet Sept 19-20

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There will likely be some mvs there for sale. How soon are you wanting to purchase a truck? I will have one for sale in the very near future.

Chuck H

gary1978

I don't want to whine, but I have a rough schedule this weekend and it will be a grueling trip for me. I am not so far away, but I have to drop off family at the airport in Nashville at around 0500 Saturday morning, which means I leave the house around 0300. Then I've got 5 hours of driving after that. So I don't want to make it if there is not any likelihood of seeing some trucks available. Sounds like there might be some, so I'll place a little higher priority on trying to make the trip.

Thanks,
Gary R.

Capt.Marion

As of this evening, we're all set up! Look forward to seeing some of y'all there Friday and Saturday.

Gary- do try and make it. If there aren't any deuces for sale there, there will certainly people that may have some for sale or know people.

1958 M274

I stopped by this afternoon and there were already a few vehicles and a couple of vendors there.

I spoke with Richard (aka wreckerman) this afternoon about some parts and he is going to be there early Saturday in a M35A2 with winch that he has for sale.

Hey Ken,
Won’t you have ironhorsethegeneral’s 2 ½ ton w/w there for sale too?

Capt.Marion

Well, it was a success. There were a whole bunch of people there, both Friday and especially Saturday. Lots of vehicles (Over 30) and a whole bunch of vendors. From what I heard, all of the vendors made out well, and liked the location. Everybody seemed to be having a good time, and the folks at the Legion Post treated us pretty darn well.

Now I'm ready for Clinto's rally in October... that's going to be a good lot of fun.

Now for the pictures:

Attachments

Greensteel37

RE: GA MVPA Raly

I know those of us from the Dixie Division had a good time. I enjoyed meeting some of the folks from here, especially Joe who had his Marine M37B1 there for me to photograph.

I spent too much money on stuff but that's always a danger!

Capt.Marion

Re: RE: GA MVPA Raly

Greensteel37 said:
I know those of us from the Dixie Division had a good time. I enjoyed meeting some of the folks from here, especially Joe who had his Marine M37B1 there for me to photograph.

I spent too much money on stuff but that's always a danger!
Yeah, their M37 is definitely a great resource when you're trying to undo a large amount of 'redneck' engineering on yours.

Glad y'all had a good time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks