• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Garwood Deuce winch parts needed

wsucougarx

Hello gentlemen, I am in need of a couple parts for a 10,000 # Garwood winch. I have checked all around and have been unsuccessful. What I need is the clutch handle that mounts on the passenger side of the winch assy. Also on the same side is the assy that locks the drum in place. More specifically I need that long threaded bolt w/the metal end that goes in the drum holes. I also need one of those cable guards (the large chunk of metal that is mounted on each side of the drum, but only need one)Please advise. PM if you have those parts

OD_Coyote

Mike - Sorry I can' t help you with the winch parts, but I have to ask....

When did you pickup the 86 AMG M35A2C???
I must have been short on attention when you got it, becuase I did not notice it in your sig until this evening.

Anyway, belated congratulations sir!!!!

P.S. Thanks for the slave cable ends they are awesome!

wsucougarx

Hey Chis, I picked up the 86 M35A2C 3 weeks ago in Renton thru Craigslist. It has a "C" engine w/a "D" turbo:cry:, 7k miles total, heater, hardtop, keyed accessory switch, 3 new mounted spare tires, air valve upgrade, solargizer, no rust (California deuce), troop seats and bows. You're welcome on the slave cable ends, I'm glad you like them. Say do you know where I could pick up a plastic battery box?

OD_Coyote

Mike - Sounds like a nice rig!!!!
I bought my plastic battery box locally, but it was the only one he had. There were a couple of other SS members that said they had the plastic battery boxes, but I dont recall their names. Send me a PM if you want me to see if I can find their names.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
This thread is over 5 years old. I hope he has found his parts by now. ;-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks