• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

gas(602) to mulitfuel (LDS) conversion ????

area52

RE: pics

I would really like to keep both, but financially its just not possible with all the Christmas bills and living on one income( wife is disabled). Between my rockcrawler, my 69 Camaro and my kids projects, I am not able to justify or support another vehicle without selling something, so the deuce has to go. There are alot of deuces out there but not many M246's.

Plus we are probably gonna move in the next 6-7 months so I was thinking of trying to start a business of some sorts with the 246.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Wade, that is very understood. I don't think the 246 would be as much of a daily driver as a deuce but it sure can earn a buck. They work good for setting poles for polebarns. All in all, a useful truck. If I had to chose, I'd take the 246 in a second.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial

Not doing a change of engines but I am in need of any advice like Steve mentioned in freeing up the air intake and shorting the exhaust since I will be getting the big gasser M52 soon. I am hoping to drive it home and that will make it an interesting ride through DC and Baltimore. Anyone with Gasser tips please let them flow.

Thanks