• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

gas reo engines 331

Mackafd

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am hitting the road block on a lot of stuff as far as I am 20 years to late for most things. I am looking for a good parts motor or even parts for the 331. if anyone has pulled engines out of there trucks fro motor conversion I would buy your old motor. if you have old stock parts I would be interested.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
White Owl in the Carolinas has a lot of parts for the older gas engines. George will normally answer the phone. He outfitted my 6602 engine with some hard to come by parts. I luckily was able to find a take out motor and it has been invaluable to have a spare motor to get parts from also so that is a good route.

http://www.whiteowl.com/

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you call White Owl Parts? Sam Winer Motors? Lotsa parts available for these engines. Problem is nobody sells very many of them so they are typically not advertised.

Mackafd

Steel Soldiers Supporter
called sam winer and they said they where bought out and tons of stuff was thrown away? he said they might have a block and maybe some stuff in the junk pile. white owl is a good place and good prices. but I am sure there is still some hiding out there or like I said people pulled motors and have them hiding in barns.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very sad they threw away old inventory, would have been nice if they had a fire sale. That is the problem with corporate america. Better to scrap and get things off the books.

Mackafd

Steel Soldiers Supporter
He was very busy on the phone so I could not ask a lot but if they did have a lot hanging around cheap I would drive the five hrs out there

Csm Davis

I am hitting the road block on a lot of stuff as far as I am 20 years to late for most things. I am looking for a good parts motor or even parts for the 331. if anyone has pulled engines out of there trucks fro motor conversion I would buy your old motor. if you have old stock parts I would be interested.
So you want a gold comet? I have one.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a complete running 331 comet along with 2 newly rebuilt carbs. Ran fine. Converted the truck to a multifuel
you can have it for $100. That's what I got in the carbs. Complete take out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks