• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gasser parting out

quadfourgtz

My cousin purchased a gasoline powered deuce recently and he's parting it out for the axles and he is scrapping the rest. He says I can have anything off of it I want. I was going to take the wheels and tires (tires are not NDT) and the hard top assuming it will fit my 71 AG. I've not seen the truck other than one picture on a cell phone. He says it runs fine. I was curious as to what other parts I might want to keep. I would likely be selling/trading them. I will try to get some pics when I go down to visit him.

I hope this was the correct forum.

Crazyguyla

My cousin purchased a gasoline powered deuce recently and he's parting it out for the axles and he is scrapping the rest. He says I can have anything off of it I want. I was going to take the wheels and tires (tires are not NDT) and the hard top assuming it will fit my 71 AG. I've not seen the truck other than one picture on a cell phone. He says it runs fine. I was curious as to what other parts I might want to keep. I would likely be selling/trading them. I will try to get some pics when I go down to visit him.

I hope this was the correct forum.
The hardtop will fit, same cab. Get pictures so we can see what it looks like.

PM sent

quadfourgtz

Get the whole truck! Unless it's rotted through and through it shouldn't be parted.
Understand that this is my cousin's and he wants the axles for other purposes. Unless I can find other axles to give him in exchange, I don't think he'd give me the whole truck.

I don't know the year of the truck or the model. All I know is that it's gas powered engine. I haven't seen the truck in person, but I hope to soon. I will try to take plenty of pictures. Is there any good place to find model, year, manufacturer?

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You got the time take the front springs and hangers. If he did not need the perches and the bottom wedge grab them too. Thanks BOB

WOLFMAN1

whats wrong with the truck. i have someone who wants to buy mine but if it is in great shape and runs excelent **** i'd give him mine for it mine has rockwell axles and runs it aint purfect. but if it is better than mine post some pics cause my pics are in my profile.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks