• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gave the deuce a little work out!

Kenny714

Last edited:

srodocker

wow thats freaking awesome! the deuce will be a 4x4 recov vehicle for my buddys as they all of there huge trucks hahaha gota show them this vid. go tell people to get stuck there and pull them all out!

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those were very cool videos. Thank you for sharing them. The problem with playing with big trucks is servicing big trucks. That is why I rarely take my trucks in the mud or water. Now comes the part that is even more enjoyable...the servicing! If your axles were submerged even for a second, you are in for some serious servicing...like draining the gear lube and removing the brake drums to clean the brakes...at least that is what the TM says.

darknessvanquished

They aren't just the ultimate recovery vehicle......deuces can wheel too! JP magazine took one that was restored by Boyce Equipment and wheel'd in in Moab! It did really well too. Amazing considering the size obviously.

Kenny714

Just wait until that "little girl" wants to take her girlfriends for a joy ride!
Or.... When she wants to cruise to impress the boys:!:

You'd better ride shotgun, Dad.
She had two of her little friends in the cab with her in the video. When she got back to school after Memorial Day weekend none of the boys believed her until she showed them the video. Some of them still say it's a fake.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks