• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

G'day all from UK

smackers

Hello everyone,
My name is Mike, i'm 38 and lived in UK all my life.
Modelling is my hobby, mainly because i could never afford to own the real things so i own them in mniature instead, i prefer wheels of WWII vintage and mainly those that used to leave the ground with the help of wings i'm afraid but i am still very much interested in anything else to do with WWII including vehicles, tanks, ships, buildings and battlefields although my access to such things is very limited.
The main purpose of me joining this forum is actually to gain some knowledge from you for subjects i plan to model and post pictures of the build and end result here for all to see.
I think that will be enough about me for now.
Regards
Mike

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The west Texas Detachment of the SS say, "Howdy and welcome aboard," to the mate from across the pond :grin: Find a bunk, stow your gear, and prepare to get under way :driver: While many of us prefer the 1:1 scale models of these wonderful machines, I respect your dabbling in the smaller replicas. In what scale do you model, Sir :?:

Again, Welcome 8)

M35A2

Hello and welcome to the forum Mike, from a fellow "this side of the pond" member.

The guys are great on this forum and you should get plenty of ideas for your future builds.

Cheers

Andy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks