• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gear indicator repair.

salt6

Since I was down with a bad back, I decided to repair the shift indicator. With a little research I found that part of the cluster was missing. So I replaced it with a few spare parts I had laying around.

Find out tomorrow if it will work.

Attachments

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
So, is it still working?

I found out today, after working all day to correct dash and speedometer issues, that mine is broken. &^%(#))@*#&$&^#^@*#$*$()(#*&@@^#%!()!&#&@))@&#&#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to reiterate !_)(#&@*#)$&$^%@&$^*&#(@)@*($&$(#)@__$&^^#)#+@*$^#)@_)@#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also replaced the speedometer cable and the speedometer still doesn't work. So I need to replace the speedo. The inside of the cable isn't turning.

BTW, the engineer that designed the shift indicator going to school. F'ing idiot.

Attachments