• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gear reduction ratio for Garwood 10k winch?

86rustbucket

Anybody know what the gear reduction ration for the Garwood 10k winch is? I tried a search, but couldn't find any specifications on this item.

Thanks

Just in case the updates in my profile didn't take...

ida34

South Lyon. I am in Dexter. Looks like you are new to the group. Welcome. I don't know the info on the winch but I will be taking mine apart in the next month or so for inspection and I could probably find out during the inspection. If someone does not speak up before then I will make it a point to post what I find out.

86rustbucket

ida34 said:
South Lyon. I am in Dexter. Looks like you are new to the group. Welcome. I don't know the info on the winch but I will be taking mine apart in the next month or so for inspection and I could probably find out during the inspection. If someone does not speak up before then I will make it a point to post what I find out.
Any chance that you were able to take your winch apart and find the reduction ratio?

Thanks