• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

geared hub confusion

florky

IMG_2441.jpgIMG_2439.jpgIMG_2440.jpg

Following the TM 9-2320-280-20-2 6-13 for the geared hub spindle seal replacement.
Getting ready to reassemble and get to step 13 on installation - cleaning the surface of the steering arm cover - a rubber seal/gasket falls out.
It appears a gasket was inside of the cover - it's nasty and falling apart, trouble is I can't find it anywhere.
Fits on the recessed shelf inside the cover.

I used the kit from MacMotors, but I don't see this gasket/seal in the other kits either
PM-GH (HUM)

KIT PM MAINT ALL 4 GEARED

And help greatly appreciated.

Going to just close it up for the night to keep it clean until I can find out the proper procedure / replacement part I need.

Thanks!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks