• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gebirgsoldat - Owns CUCV Blazer from California

gebirgsoldat

Hey, as a former G506 1 1/2 ton Chevy owner, the CUCV is much smaller and easier to manage. I am looking for help in obtaining parts for "Gretchen". Specifically, I want spare belts, fuel pump, brake parts, etc..
I am also interested in adding air conditioning. I have read the threads re: A/C on a Blazer in the CUCV section already.. Any tips, ideas, and especially sources for parts would be appreciated! Thanks, WALT

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Real siimple for the CUCV. I buy the brakes, belts, filters, etc when I need them from O'Reilly's or other similar store. The FAQ section has a cross reference list. In addition, the -20P and -34P has the cage code and mfg of all the parts. Most are still available but there are a couple of milspec exceptions.

Got any pictures?

A G506 though....man, that would be sweet.

charlietango

welcome man! definitely read all you can. The wealth of knowledge on this site boggles the mind, some of them have answered pretty much every question you can imagine and get cranky repeating themselves for the 20th time (or more). Google the question followed by steelsoldiers in your question. I find it works better than the site's search engine. If anything try to add to an already going discussion and remember what makes perfect sense to me may not mean anything to you. Don't hesitate to ask if you're stuck. Take lots of pictures. We like pictures around here.... Enjoy your new hobby

Davin
Canada

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks