• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GEN 1 and GEN 2 lights on

joeyaguirre21

Back again fellas. Well I was doing the front crankshaft seal a couple days ago while doing that when I was taking off the belts by accident the right alternator hit its bracket and sparked. I finished the seal fixed the eyelid terminal for the alternator, cranked it up and GEN lights inside the cab stay on. Checked the fuses they were fine but still changed with new ones and nothing changed GEN lights are still on. Any ideas?

parklandtrans

Perform charging system check for alternator output, normally light comes on when voltage is very low or non-existed...also please double check fuses and possibly any in line fuses that may be hidden under electrical tape. Lastly, check for any OEM relays or aftermarket ones installed..let me know what we find...!!!
Bob from Roy, WA

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks