• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gen 1 is killing me.

AECS

SoI have no gen 1 light. Pulled the plug on gen 1 (drivers side) red is 12, brown is zero with ignition off. 8v with ignition on...

When the engine is running the gauge shows lower than normal, but as the revs go up it moves to normal.

Battery 1, (front) shows 13.2 v with key off, same at idle. But when RPM is raised, I get 14.7.

Heater, and 4wd light work as advertised.

I am loosing voltage somewhere to the brown wire... Killing me....

Any ideas?

AECS

Got it sorted. Didn't think to check the bulb as I was getting SOME voltage on the brown wire. But figured I would check it, swapped with 4wd light, and bingo...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks