• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gen 1

mponseigo

This probably has been covered a few times but i couldn't find my exact problem!
When i start my 09 the voltage reads in the yellow, then i rev the engine the meter goes into the green & the gen 1 light comes on? I have installed two new batteries everything seems to be charge correctly>

cucvrus

If the belt was twisted and you ran the truck. It is time to remove the belt and replace it. It will not last long. If it twisted once it broke a few of the plys / cords and has that as a memory and will twist and break and possibly cause you to loose all your belts. Do as you wish but I would just do some good preventive maintenance and replace all or just that belt. Saves you having a failure in the middle of nowhere land. Happy Holidays.