• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

General information on a M132 Medical Van

rlux6

I am a new member and was wonderiing if anybody knew where I could some information on a M132 medical van? I'm interested in the difference between it and the M109. Is the cab on an M132 connected to the cargo area or seperate like the M109?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
According to the wonders of the internet, I found the M132 medical truck is based on the M35 chassis, so it's a deuce. If it's any different looking than the M109, I have never seen one, and pictures online are non-existent.

Ditto - rare bird, especially if most of us have never heard of it...

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The pic looks like the m54 with the Russian radio box that one of our UK members has, That pic is of a private owned truck, the bumper markings are all wrong, a few other things show it is not military

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Plus the light bar on the cab is backwards (traditionally red lenses over the driver, unless this one has been converted to right-hand-drive).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks