• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

General MEP Question

CT-Mike

So for those of you buying these trailer mounted gensets, what are you doing about registration to be able to tow the thing back home? Temporary tags, no tags needed?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

DeucesWild11

Check your CT Laws through Motor Vehicle. In NY you don't need plates on equipment such as Generators, log splitters, wood chippers, etc. Funny I even saw "Sheep Dippers" on the list.. what the heck is a sheep dipper??

I just towed my MEP 002 back from MD and several state troopers in MD, NJ and NY passed me with no issues..

Isaac-1

Like others have said check your state laws, trailer legalities vary a LOT from state to state, some states don't even require license plates for some small trailers, others go the full title and inspection sticker route.

Ike

rosco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They don't seem to be high on the list of enforcement priorities, if they do require licensing. I towed a 003 home from Virginia.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks