• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

General Questions

signalcorps

I have the numbers for the rear I think, might take a couple days, I conversed with Bilstein and they said those were European numbers and useless to them
Yep. The numbers I found on the rear shock is not even listed on the Bilstein website. Not even a close number.

Mogman

Staff member
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If that question is for me I believe they are 8" and the ones that came out of DRMO with the FAV, I will check

signalcorps

Yes... When the manual was created it was 8 inch but the manual was for the pre-1985 rebuild where they added the side baskets, radio basket, fenders and other items. when I look at photos of the post 85 rebuild I think the rear wheels are 10 inch but dont know for sure. Just wondering what other members are using. My FAV came with 1 8 inch and 1 10 inch wheel so I either have to buy another 8 inch or 10 inch to make them match. The 10 inchw heel looks better with the 31x10.5-15 tire mounted.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks