• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Generator head

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
So I have a generator head(mep003) at Storeman's place. Anyone able to bring it to the Ga Rally? Also, if we could get it to I81, Doghead could grab it on his way down. I think Mike(Maddog308) is close to I81, if we could get it to his place that would work too. It might be 500lbs.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can Storeman get it to the VA Rally? Then it would be only a few miles of national forest from I-81. Also Bthrasher4 will be coming to the VA Rally to pick up his new 5-ton cargo cover kit, and if he comes in his 5-ton, so we can fit it on for the home trip, there would/should be plenty of space to put a generator head in the back. Time for some PM's gimpy!

storeman

What attendee is closest to me so I can meet up with him? I'm 70 miles east of Richmond. Am not attending the rally as I run a weekend flea market (also didn't know about it). Will do whatever I can to help.
Jerry

storeman

Bump.
Anyone in Richmond or Tidewater area of Virginia attending the Georgia rally in mid-October? If so, can meet you and transfer Gimpy"s head.
Jerry

Last edited:

storeman

Apparently, no takers from this region. A shame. Guess I'll buy a new trash can to cover the head and wait or give the Gimp the option of recovering salvage value.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks