• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Generator head

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
So I have a generator head(mep003) at Storeman's place. Anyone able to bring it to the Ga Rally? Also, if we could get it to I81, Doghead could grab it on his way down. I think Mike(Maddog308) is close to I81, if we could get it to his place that would work too. It might be 500lbs.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can Storeman get it to the VA Rally? Then it would be only a few miles of national forest from I-81. Also Bthrasher4 will be coming to the VA Rally to pick up his new 5-ton cargo cover kit, and if he comes in his 5-ton, so we can fit it on for the home trip, there would/should be plenty of space to put a generator head in the back. Time for some PM's gimpy!

storeman

What attendee is closest to me so I can meet up with him? I'm 70 miles east of Richmond. Am not attending the rally as I run a weekend flea market (also didn't know about it). Will do whatever I can to help.
Jerry

storeman

Bump.
Anyone in Richmond or Tidewater area of Virginia attending the Georgia rally in mid-October? If so, can meet you and transfer Gimpy"s head.
Jerry

Last edited:

storeman

Apparently, no takers from this region. A shame. Guess I'll buy a new trash can to cover the head and wait or give the Gimp the option of recovering salvage value.