• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Generator Repair & Troubleshooting - This forum is exceptional.

DCB6

Hello, this is my first post. I’m a new member and should have posted a comment or question prior to this, except for the information that’s already contained here.

Like many others, I have proceeded to buy, test, repair and troubleshoot generators, I had a few questions and needed advice. Fortunately, members inside the Generator Forum had already posted valuable insights and sage advice here. All I had to do is search the topic and usually found the needed information.

I’ve noticed that others have posted questions and waited for reply. After a few days they always get good advice, but I think of Guyfang’s repeated admonition…….READ the TM’s! I have the following reminder in the lid of my tool box. ‘When all else fails, read the instructions’.

Thank You to all that have contributed to this wealth of information.

Ray70

Welcome.... You are dead on, Guyfang's persistent direction to read the TM as well as searching and reading the previous posts will pretty much solve any issues without fail. While we all enjoy helping members solve their problems, I think too often people don't bother to do any research first, they just jump right in and ask the same question that has been answered 100 times already.
Remember... research will often get you the full story or at least basic knowledge instantly, rather than waiting for 1 reply at a time!
Then if you get stuck, ask specific questions related to your situation.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks