• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Generator trailers

RJM27

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Will a Mep 003a fit on a Mep 002a trailer? And has anyone ever seen them for sale ?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Mep002s and 003s will work fine by themself on an m116 trailer or two of them work fine on an m103 trailer.

RJM27

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mep002s and 003s will work fine by themself on an m116 trailer or two of them work fine on an m103 trailer.
THANK YOU, I have the 5 k mounted on the m116, thinking of selling the 5 k then mounting the 10 k, just wanted verification it would fit!!!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Yes, I did kinda the same thing. Kip and I bought an m103 with 2 10k gensets on it. We pulled them off(one for him and one for me) sold the trailer them put each 10k on its own 101/116 trailer.

RJM27

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, I did kinda the same thing. Kip and I bought an m103 with 2 10k gensets on it. We pulled them off(one for him and one for me) sold the trailer them put each 10k on its own 101/116 trailer.
Good to know, I scored a Leterkenny reset 2006 with 187hrs! GL had it listed as 5k was 10k. Came out of mothballs ok except for pump, installed NOS and fired up ran 6hrs. Up to specs!!! With everything in a grand!!!!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks