• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gentlemen I need to vent and some 1028 advice

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You new starter shows to be out for delivery. Should be there by this afternoon.

Do you have the tools to replace the flywheel? Have you done one before?

How close is an Oreilly's or Napa?

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
A new AC Delco GR starter, starter bolts and support bracket will be arriving today. A replacement flywheel (flexplate) would be a wise choice also.

*** The Post Office says the box is waiting on you ***

Last edited:

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
A new AC Delco GR starter, starter bolts and support bracket will be arriving today. A replacement flywheel (flexplate) would be a wise choice also.

*** The Post Office says the box is waiting on you ***
Okay, I'll be sending out the flexplate.

Ronbo

OMG dudes !!!!!!!!!!!! I am totally just blown away !! I never expected anything like this..!!! I am totally speechless .. I hope to God this is a new starting point.. I try and think positive every second and every day is a new beginning ,, When I get to church next week I will ask all to send a special prayer that God My Bless you and yours untill your cup runs over with out end.. You have no ides How much stress and financial relief you've given me.. Thanks again Ron

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are you feeling better from your walking pneumonia?

Last edited:

ABN173

OMG dudes !!!!!!!!!!!! I am totally just blown away !! I never expected anything like this..!!! I am totally speechless .. I hope to God this is a new starting point.. I try and think positive every second and every day is a new beginning ,, When I get to church next week I will ask all to send a special prayer that God My Bless you and yours untill your cup runs over with out end.. You have no ides How much stress and financial relief you've given me.. Thanks again Ron
Reminded yet again why I love this site so much! Great job all!

-Dale

Flyingvan911

My prayers for your tough situation. Hang in there. God will take care of you, it just might be a rougher road for a while than you prefer. Your perseverance will pay off.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
This is a great site with lots of caring, sharing and giving individuals. A bunch of wise people too. Thanks SS members for helping a brother in need.

Ronbo

Thanks again for everything , I cant get out the house but a friend will go to the PO tomorrow and retrieve my blessings. I wont go into anymore details about all the stuff this year but if you could only imagine what something like this does to boost moral !!! Its was like a giant gasp of air when drowning . I've always been super independent / I can do anything alone , or etc but this year after a what is a monthly if not weekly kick in the teeth and Butt at the same time -wow. I get up tired - but I get up. this month just about kept me down . I'm just mentally and physically drained . But you Guys - You are my Calvary. I'm not one to over exadurate . I can not thank you enough !!! Ronbo

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wish I was closer, I would come over and install all the goodies. And then sit back and shoot the breeze for a long time.

Still in our prayers.

Ronbo

Thanks for everything.. I got my gifts today and all looks great. Gentlemen I thank you for your prayers but more are needed a lot more... Thanks You

Another Ahab

Thanks for everything.. I got my gifts today and all looks great. Gentlemen I thank you for your prayers but more are needed a lot more... Thanks You
No expiration date on prayers. You're going to pull through all this alright, believe that, and our prayers will help carry you there. I'm believing in you and offering up the prayer.

glassk

19"Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. 20"For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst."

nyoffroad

I just tuned back in and found this thread, alot and I mean ALOT of great guys here supporting each other. You should all be proud of yourselves, but then again thats what brothers do right, look out for each other.
Ron, please keep us updated and don't try to be superman! We all need a little help now and then and there's no shame in asking. God Bless ya all!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks