• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Georgia MVPA Fall Rally 2009

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I get out of school around noon on Thursday...I may shoot on over and set up camp if I have all my ducks in a row by then.
At the present it looks like I will be bringing the M109 with some sort of trailer....may hooch up in the 109 or maybe bring the inflatable shelter.
Clinto....I'll give you a call Wed. and let you know.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
ER...Wm with his ducks in a row??...never

Remember WM...you get out of school at noon...for lunch! Then ya go back to learn more stuff. That comes after recess. ( Gosh..will he ever graduate grammer school)?

Also remember...it will take much longer to inflate that shelter than your doll.

Just trying to help ya plan yer time :roll:

tbanks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
hummer tops for sale

I have 2 complete camo 2 man truck humvee enclosure kits for sale I can bring to the show if anyone is interested.Includes the top,bows,door pillars,doors,hardware, and instructions.125.00 for each set.These kits are NOS.

Capt.Marion

Remember WM...you get out of school at noon...for lunch! Then ya go back to learn more stuff. That comes after recess. ( Gosh..will he ever graduate grammer school)?
Oh I don't know, PB... I know on Friday I gots myself some of that "special dispensation" stuff so I don't have to come back to school after lunch...

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Leaving tomorrow morning around 7ish. Probably be there around 9. You guys come find us!

TaylorTradingCo

I will be loading up in the morning and coming tomorrow afternoon. I can bring some bigger Deuce parts if you let me know early. You know like fender, fuel tank, step/tool box, spare tire holder, tires/wheels, tranny, transfer case, trailer side rails, motors/parts... Not much room left.

I will also have lots of ammo cans, 30rnd M16 mags and 15 rnd Beretta mags, watertight mortar tubes, large Alice packs...

Derek Taylor
423-255-6509
www.DeuceTrucks.com

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Locked, cocked, and ready to rock. I plan to leave here early enough to beat the ATL traffic (I hope). 0400 wake up and on the road by about 0530 after the dogs get walked. I hope to be there by 0700.

Forecast is for rain on Saturday. Still having my air issue but have yet another air governor with me so hopefully that will fix it or can get some help figuring it out. Took it to an old deuce mechanic the other day and he never had one act quite like this before. He said the used air governor I put on might have been bad also. Try try again.

Selling my 3/4 ton trailer w/ complete sideboards and tarp and bows. I have the title and all the paperwork from the govt. Got a hodge podge of other stuff also.

Guess I'll finally get to meet ya all.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
All you early birds save a spot for us! Free mule rides for anyone that brings cookies!

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well looks like I won't be making it after all. Currently loading the truck to head to WI tomorrow a.m. to get the M37 and Goat.:wink:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
From what I could see a good time was had by all....the weather was a little damp but the hard rain held off until after noon.
Got to see some old faces and met some new friends.....and made a little coin.
Looking foreward to the SS rally next month.