• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Georgia Rally Food Poll

What meals will you be eating from the MKT

• Wednesday-Sunday breakfast

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Thursday-Sunday breakfast

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Friday-Sunday breakfast

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Saturday-Sunday breakfast

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Breakfast Only

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Box Lunches Only

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Chili Mac (Fri night) Only

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Steaks (Sat night) Only

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Other (please elaborate)

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
73m819,
Poll only counts the number of responses, not the number people put in their posts. That is where the difference is. But so long a wreckerman pulls his boots off so I can use his toes for counting, we should be fine!
Yeah, the extra 12 toes should help out.[thumbzup]

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
ok ,I see even though someone says thay are bringing 3, thay can only respond to the poll as 1 this will make it hard to get a good idea of the head count for the different days and meals

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
73m819,
Poll only counts the number of responses, not the number people put in their posts. That is where the difference is. But so long a wreckerman pulls his boots off so I can use his toes for counting, we should be fine!

May god help us all if he has to count higher than 20 [thumbzup]. He can only go to 21 :shock:

T

televisionman007

ill be stuffin my face morn noon and night wed thurs fri sat sun morn mayb noon

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
TVman,
Breakfast Sunday will be the last meal off the MKT. It will take about three hours to clean up stuff, pack it and get ready to roll. Last time I got rolling to home about 1pm and got home before dark. I would like to do a little better this year!

bkwudzhom

2 Adults and a voracious 4yr old will be there eating possible thursday night- all meals fri-sat brkfast and lunch

T

televisionman007

TVman,
Breakfast Sunday will be the last meal off the MKT. It will take about three hours to clean up stuff, pack it and get ready to roll. Last time I got rolling to home about 1pm and got home before dark. I would like to do a little better this year!
your the boss nooooo problem[thumbzup]

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
will there be Sun leftovers for sorta a lunch for those of us who are waiting to be thrown out

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
will there be Sun leftovers for sorta a lunch for those of us who are waiting to be thrown out
I'm not sure when we will break down the MKT but even if we do it Sat night we can pre-cook stuff and put it in Mermits and serve it for breakfast. We should have a headcount Sat night and know how much we will need. Since Sat night is Steak Night we may have steak and eggs Sun morning.

If there is any box lunch stuff left over we will let you make up you own and pay a fair price for them.

Monica

Well, I had company show up, and the last two loaves of bread over-proofed, and collapsed in the oven. Darn it. That was the brown-sugar pecan bread. I May remake them tomorrow, but I got roped into taking a neighbor to a doctor appointment. Either way, they should taste fine, even if they're ugly, so I may not remake them.

The rolls are done and put up, and should be fine for the number we've had say they're showing up on Wednesday. Plus a few.

Chicken and broth for the stew are prepped, so that's all done except for on-site assembly and finishing. Should have plenty for leftovers.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I didn't vote, not sure what to put. I'm finicky and want to know what I'm eating before I consume it. I'll be eating there but it will be on a meal to meal basis. I'll say at least half the meals and there will be 3 of us since JW4x4 hasn't posted up.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
I didn't vote, not sure what to put. I'm finicky and want to know what I'm eating before I consume it. I'll be eating there but it will be on a meal to meal basis. I'll say at least half the meals and there will be 3 of us since JW4x4 hasn't posted up.
It's not a choice its an adventure!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks