• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

German armor

Augdog1964

I have an individual coming down this week to work on my Leopard 1. He has worked on Leopard tanks for 30 years. If you have a Leo we need to talk!

metalman99

I have a Marder 1a3 and need someone with experience working on and maintaining the Marder. We bought it with no manuals or guidance on maintenance, etc. and have a lot of questions. I'm thinking that someone with Military experience service a Leopard might have Marder experience as well.

Thank you for the replies

Cantos

Hi, if need manuals so you have to search for TDV this is the technical guide for soldiers, ist very easy to translate and easy to understand. Some TDVs are not free for the market so you have to spend a lot of time in the search.

metalman99

thanks for the tip, we haven't found one yet, although we did find someone to fly in and help us do routine maintenance. If anyone can help with a manual, or has firsthand experience or knows someone that works on Marders, please let me know.

Another Ahab

Hi,
I found something for you, it is not the whole stuff, but here you can see the codenumber for an other search
/QUOTE]

I like how the German language makes the whole description of something into a single word:

- So masschinenekanone (sp?) must mean Tech Manual (Machine Canon), very cool! :grin:

Another Ahab

This is why german is very hard to learn, we have to many words....
I grew up with a buddy whose Dad (former OSS and CIA) used to race hydroplanes on the Potomac River here for his hobby.

He called his boat the Fireshpittenloudenboomer.

He was a funny guy. I always thought that was a great name! He told me it was German. :jumpin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks