• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

German M135

butch atkins

Sitting here on a rainy day watching "Raid on Rommel".Something about a convoy consisting of 2 US halftracks,a M35 gasser ,and 2,yes 2 M135's painted desert tan with white Africa Korps tactical markings. As many times as I have watched this movie ,I never noticed the M 135's before. Hey it is a MV themed post. Just saw the convoy passed by a line of sand / dark striped camo M 135's going in opposite direction.Uh Oh rain stopped wifey says "Off my a$$ and on my feet,finish cutting grass before I can eat" . Good luck to all on your projects.

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Raid on Rommel

Thanks Butch, been a long time since I watched an entire Movie.......Titanic as a matter of fact.

I'm renting a movie!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Movie produces seldom want to pay for the exact vehicles they need due to the availablity and cost so they settle for painting what they have to look like what they need.

If you look closely at the German tanks in "Patton" you will see that most of them were American tanks painted German colors and with German insigna.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks