• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Get Together in California?

Bad_Carp

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Go to a independent Vin Verification or DMV processor...don't go to the CHP (they either have no idea what to do or go nuts and get you for everything). I got lucky and had the Midas shop local also be certified for vin verification, so had it done there with no hassles at all.

Titan2248

Hello,

I am looking for any tire mechanics, perferbly in the San Diego County area who work on 5 ton trucks. I have the Goodyear 16.00 R20 tires on my modified M931A2 truck. I have the CTIS removed. I have a couple of tires with slow leaks. 80lbs to 40lbs in a week. Any local CA peeps with contacts/info would be appreciated. Thanks.

R/ Titan

dezert ratt

I'll be taking the deuce to Johnson valley (cougar buttes) this weekend. I'll be heading out Friday afternoon apr. 18th and coming home sun. Apr 20 on Easter. Hit me up if anyone wants to join or meet up!