• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GI Ignition switch lock

Dodge man

There's an M37 on E-bay that has a lock plate for the ignition switch (picture attached). Anybody have plans for one of these or, better yet, have a spare one? I know they're probably not hard to make IF you have a way of riveting them together and to the dash! Do they have a cutout in them so they can fit around the ignition switch or is there a hole through them and the switch mounted through them and the dash?

Dodge man

Thanks but I couldn't get the picture to post so no one knew what I was taking about and the picture is gone now so it'll have to wait till the next time.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks