• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gilbert 2012 Want/Bring/looking for list

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gilbert 2012 will be here soon, so lets start the list.

I am looking for 2 each of the command post tent telescopic door poles. black alumnimum. nsn 8340-01-333-4126

Thanks!

Sephirothq

I have some take out heaters from m35's and m809 that i could bring. I have some 9.00 x 20's on wheels that i can bring. steering box from a m35 and some other parts from an m35

Srjeeper

Forklift & Food

This year the RedBall Show will have a forklift on the grounds. It's our very own HAWKMAN'S machine and he will be the 'ONLY' operator so ya may have to wait on it at times, but that's still better than unloadin by hand...:beer:

I'd also like to let the Vendor's know the Food & Ice Cream Vendor will be staying open till 1900 each nite and he will have Ice for sale by the bag.

[thumbzup]

rickf

Still waiting to hear about camping arrangements. I have an e-mail out to Jim Gilmore but have not heard back. If I do not hear back within the next week I will have to blow it off. I have to give work vacation notice.

Rick

Srjeeper

You can park and camp outside the vendors fenced in area for free....but inside the fence.....'May' be a different story this year and you'd need to find that out from Jim Gilmore.

I should mention that any changes regarding camping you encounter this year will be the result of the Fairgrounds instituting them..'Not the RedBall Club'.

******Vendors this year will need to take they're trash & unsold items with them and not left in piles, as has been done in years past..:!:

rickf

I sent an E-mail to Jim, I will resend it. I don't mind paying and where I was parked was well out of the way of vendors and traffic. After the debacle I had at Aberdeen if I can't find a quiet spot then I will not go.

Rick

HillbillyWizard

We are looking forward to the show! The plan to bring list should be pretty long but will contain plenty of CUCV parts. Everything we have is HEAVY so I may owe Hawkman a few favors!
We should have a couple refurbished axles to display/sell:beer:
Also plenty of u-bolts, plates, axle parts, Heavy Duty Diff covers, some bumpers, maybe some cabs and T-shirts!

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Looking for some gama goat parts.such as tires,front bumper winch and winch drive shaft,bows and hardware for soft top on tractor,bows ang cargo cover.Also I am parting out a m817,I can deliver parts in paid for in advance.thanks,john 410-808-5227

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be coming up on Saturday.
I can bring a new-in-crate MEP-003 Acoustic Supression Kit, if paid in advance. SOLD

I also have a lightly used 14-bolt rear. Jasper rebuild. Low miles. 4.10s, open rear. New brakes and axle seals. Fits square body Chevys. $300, if paid in advance.

Last edited:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be bringing a bunch of small stuff, military manuals, tools. I'm hoping I can get to Colemans on the way there, to save some stuff and offer it for sale to others at the show.

The Dawg House will not be on display this year. Had to take a year off from service in South Vietnam.

rickf

I'll be bringing a bunch of small stuff, military manuals, tools. I'm hoping I can get to Colemans on the way there, to save some stuff and offer it for sale to others at the show.

The Dawg House will not be on display this year. Had to take a year off from service in South Vietnam.
No Dawg House!!!! Man, Gilbert just will not be the same. Where will we hang out?

Rick

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
SrJeeper says he's going to have his display with the yellow-nosed deuce and his trailer with S-250, some odds and ends. Just have to take a year off of doing the display, it will be back next year.

rickf

Aw man...............We got to hang out with Bill?:roll: Well I guess so but you will have to give him some of your pin up's to paste somewhere.:twisted::twisted:

Rick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks