• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gilbert PA rally, September 19-20 2008

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How many out there are planning on going to the Red Ball Fall rally in Gilbert, PA, Sep. 19-20? I will be set up on the parking-lot side of the fairgrounds, looking forward to meeting more Steel Soldiers there...

Attachments

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I plan on coming up from the Frederick, MD area late on the 18th or very very early 19th with my usual overloaded 1009 and trailer. Will be sitting up with Mark and John D. Expect plenty of the same stuff I had at Aberdeen plus a whole lot of other stuff I picked up. Will be selling it at the same 'working stiff' prices.

Only thing that will stop me is if I have to go out on a hurricane with FEMA or something like that.

MAXM37

Gilbert Meet

If all goes well, I will arrive late Friday afternoon in my M37. I look forward to meeting other Steel Soldier member and their Toys. I'll be around the Universal Vintage Tire stand only as a guest for this meet, not working.

See you all there!

tuff

Gilbert PA rally, September 19-20 2008 Posted: Aug 28, 2008

I'd like to convoy if there is a group going. I am coming from South Jersey.

Boatcarpenter

For any radioheads going to Gilbert:
The Military Radio Collectors Association will hold it's annual meet
19 and 20 September, 2008 at the West End Faitrgrounds, Gilbert, Pa.
The fairgrounds is located between Lehighton and Stroudsburg on US
Route 209 in Northeastern Pennsylvania. The event will, once again, be
held in conjunction with the Red Ball Military Transport Annual Rally.
This is a golden opportunity for anyone interested in vintage military
electronics. Activities will include equipment displays, on-the-air
operation, and formal presentations.
BC

Mike_Pop

RE: Me Too

I plan on convoying up on Saturday with Brian Hahl and his Pinz. Hopefully, Bob Benyon will meet up with us in his Unimog. I'll be bringing my M1009, trailer, and Austin Champ. Might bring the deuce if I can get it on the road by then.

JeepMan

Perhapsing they could get GL to bring some Dueces to sell from Tobyhanna or other nearby bases.
Perhaps they could also have some of those WWII Jeeps taken from those secret warehouses or M151's or even some HUMVEES !!!

Mike_Pop

Hey Art,

Yes, I bought a deuce. Having trouble insuring and registering it though because of my Nevada license.

I'll definitely stop for some Twizlers!

Attachments

were hoping to be there with our deuces thurs evening. we might have a few goodies and in search of some nice 1100 20 tires... lol see you all there hope for good weather

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Well it looks like I will definately not be getting on the road until very, very late Thursday to get up to Gilbert. Anyone expecting me should not plan to come by and see me until Friday morning.

Bummer!

Also may get f'd out of Aberdeen completely.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks