• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gilbert PA rally, September 19-20 2008

FormerNewMVGuy

Re: RE: Me Too

Mike_Pop said:
I plan on convoying up on Saturday with Brian Hahl and his Pinz. Hopefully, Bob Benyon will meet up with us in his Unimog. I'll be bringing my M1009, trailer, and Austin Champ. Might bring the deuce if I can get it on the road by then.
Im thinking of going saturday also, It is not a definite yet, BUT if i go maybe i could catch the convoy and tag along? I'll PM you my cell# mike.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: Me Too

Does anyone need anything trucked up to them along the I-81 corridor, from Northern VA up to Gilbert? I'd be happy to move items for your guys....

Cdub

Hahahahah............ :funny:

Well I saw two down at Aberdeen and I really got hooked on gettng one.......I should have got one when I was there......but you know me......I've got'a do all the reasearch first.....This time I just should have bought one.....

Cheers,

C'dub

Pinz712

Hey guys

I will be there with the 712. I was planning on traveling up Friday evening to camp out but if we want to convoy up Saturday morning that’s would be cool too.

By the way how do you add a cool pictuer of your rig to your posts?

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Coming on Friday

I will be coming on Friday. Looking forward to meeting some of the more notable characters on this site. My Deuce is still at GL waiting on EUC to clear or I would drive it. I may just borrow either of my son's (Powerhousedeuce and Hedelta) but dad hates to ask to "borrow the car" due to the lectures I get from them ( speed up to at least 45, do not shift from 3rd to 5th, no picking up hookers, did you bring your carry permit, are you buying lunch, etc).

I want to by a set of save cables while I am there so if you have a set let me know. See ya all on Friday!!

Attachments

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Coming on Friday

atankersdad said:
I will be coming on Friday. Looking forward to meeting some of the more notable characters on this site. My Deuce is still at GL waiting on EUC to clear or I would drive it. I may just borrow either of my sonTYPO!!! Above post should say "slave cable". And yes I will save the slave cables once I find a set!!!

spentshell

RE: Coming on Friday

I wont be able to make it this year due to the fact my wife broke her leg. What I did discover is that my little sister lives 2 miles from the fairgrounds so I will be sending her to scope out some parts for me. At least I know I have a place to sleep next year. So if you see a petite
pregnant girl walking around asking about parts be nice its spentshells sister.

art

I wont be able to make it this year due to the fact my wife broke her leg. What I did discover is that my little sister lives 2 miles from the fairgrounds

That's easy, drop your wife at your sisters and go to the fairgrounds!
Duh!

You can't miss Gilbert.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just got a room at the Pocono View Hotel, about 10 min away from Gilbert.

Route 209 S & Hamilton W, Sciota, PA‎ - (570) 992-4167

spentshell

That's easy, drop your wife at your sisters and go to the fairgrounds!
Duh!

Sounds like a good plan, but she couldnt even stand the ride to the doctors it was a major mission not to hit any bumbs and if I did boy did she let me know about it, imagine a three hour ride out from the island.

By the way how do we find out whos bringing what so I can get me some stuff.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks