• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gilbert Show Stuff

HAWKMAN

About 2 1/2 weeks to go for Gilbert, anyone need me to bring any CUCV stuff to the show? as this year I'm going big on vehicals,( from cushmans to duece and everything inbetween) and not bringing the mountains of small stuff I usually bring. Looking forward to seeing the SS crowd and hopefully knocking back a few frosty beverages....... :beer:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I won't be selling anything at Gilbert, but if anyone needs something I have for sale in the classifieds, I can bring it up to them. I have plenty of ALICE packs, large and medium, maybe 300-400 left.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone going to have any vehicles for sale?? Looking for a tank or something small like that !! 8)
I'll have the M37 gun truck done by then, hope to have a for sale sign on it. It's not a tank, but it will be built like one.

If you are looking at HAWKMAN's avatar and think you can buy that, I think he is pretty married to it. Might take a LOT of cash to pry that from his fingers.

powerhouseduece

Not to hijack the thread but i'll have 2 4bt's with transmissions for sale up there, just hope there will be a wrecker up there to help unload if anyone wants one. can bring supplies to start them on spot. They will be in the parking lot in my pick up, phone # will be listed on them.

powerhouseduece

E22, other then my m818, I don't have a way to get it up there. It is really unsafe to tow it behind my little 1/2 ton silverado and I dont plan on taking the m818 in the first place. Ill see what I can do.

ZiggyO

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all,

In addition to the usual junk I have at the shows, I plan to bring up some bigger stuff this year:

- 1967 M416 trailer
- some M35A3 rims and possibly some 14.5r20 michelins as well (the tires are still waiting for me to get them, but I already have some rims)
- some 14.00 r 20 michelins
- a set of 9.00 x 20 ndcc's
- lots of body armor vests, helmets, etc
- boarding ladders of various sorts
- m105 crank up landing gears
- yellow M series headight bulbs (jatonka convinced me to have another batch made up)
- 1 air-o-matic steering kit new and sealed in box for the m35 trucks

and there will also be crates of other stuff such as field web gear, etc.

I will be in my usual spot in the back corner by teh 4-h animal barns. Look for the camo m146 behind a camo M915A1.

Ziggy

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Vendor setup is Thursday. Show is Fri and Sat.

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey all !!! popacom / BILL in Ky. here. My partner tbanks and I will be at Gilbert and plan on loading
a healthy load of goodies to sell ,we will have the ammo cans & racks we have listed in the classifieds as well as the front LED composites. Lots of commo stuff,good qty. of the picks for the
pioneer rack,and anything else we can stuff in the truck!!! If anyone has specific needs you feel we might have please don't hesitate to give a PM or Ph tbanks@ 859-749-5659 or popaacom / Bill@-859-808-0836. We also are looking forward to meeting up with old friends and making new ones from Steel Soldiers. Thanks!!! popacom / BILL in KY.:grd:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks