• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gimpyrobb

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We won't be able to live with him now!
We will have to ask permission to have a appointment.
He will now be like the great and power full Oz lol.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Nah, I've been working up in Columbus for the last few months. It really sucks driving 1.5hrs ONE WAY to get the bills paid, but the job has some rewards. Just got home about 30mins ago to see how far the thread was buried, only to find it was 2nd from the top!

I may be a little rough around the edges, but I try to treat everyone the way I'd like to be treated. I do get stretched thin sometimes, so if I miss a call back or don't get that shipping quote once in a while, I apologize.

Thanks for the kind words all, there is a lot of others members I could post that are great guys too...

but I'll keep this thread all to myself!

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I can't thank Chris enough, he is the pivot man with the cracker, without him there would be no BeefCo.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
His other pet name he shares with Doghead. "Dererslinger" Go to any Rally and ask to hear why. Prepare for side splitting laughter.

gimpyrobb

I crack up every-time I think of that night. Imagine the look on Wreckermans face if we got it back to camp.

Not sure if he'd cook it or use it as a sex doll...

gimpyrobb

Gimpy is a true ambassador to this hobby. He is second to none.
I'm fortunate to know him, and I did let him drive my truck...once.

Which was a HI-larious event. We were at Haspin and had a bunch of trucks just tooling around not any "serious" trail riding. Then went went over the hill in the back and found a huge mud puddle(200ft long) so I lined up as if to try to go through.

I look back at Dave who is riding in another truck and the look on his face, with his arms flailing, yelling NOOOOOooooo out of that other truck was a RIOT!

Mission accomplished.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
All this talk about Gimpy is making me want to take a trip to the BEEFCO warehouse to check out their spring line.
Just make sure Gimp isn't there in his new "spring" collection.

Borat mankini.jpg

puke2.gif

He is not a man to be messed with.

GimpDolph2.jpgGimp Dolph.JPGshortbus4.jpgGimp Norris.JPGGimpBikini.jpg

Love Ya Gimp !!!!!

Last edited:

TNriverjet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm fairly new to SS and have already had the privilege to speak with GR on the phone. After reading this thread, I now know how fortunate I truly was! Maybe I'll see you at Groveport Monday.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks