• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gin & Tonic and the CUCV

Scottsman

Working on the the most beautiful vehicle ever made... Thee 1986 M1009 CUCV K5 6.2L Diesel Blazer. New paint, bed liner, Freaking awesome tires for all four, manual glow plugs and a set of mack-daddy jingle balls from the rear view mirror. The Lord know what I love and loves what i got. Bring it.....

still working on the glow plugs.....

Scottsman

No, Bombay Gin is not something I'll do by the shot. Now if you're talking shots and can hang with it, I prefer a GlenFidish scotch by the shot. Drop by and bring one your vehicles and interesting caliber, now we're talking shots

jpekarek

No, Bombay Gin is not something I'll do by the shot. Now if you're talking shots and can hang with it, I prefer a GlenFidish scotch by the shot. Drop by and bring one your vehicles and interesting caliber, now we're talking shots
MMMMmmmmmmm......... GlenFidish single malt.....