• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ginormous (Singles) Tire Balancing?

Hookin1

lmao pappa-g, not the same stuff(i guess if you put enough packs in it would work) :roll:

it only clumps if the tire is wet inside.make sure tire is dry inside

bomar76

Upon the recomendation of my trusted tire shop, I tried Equal in my SuperDuty tires on the prior set.
Never will use it again.....tires never did feel balanced, wasn't happy at all. Was there a month or so later and mentioned it.....they were kind enough to offer to pull tires and do a conventional balance...the difference was night and day.

Jones

Being plastic and non-absorbant, it doesn't seem to clump in the rigs we've put it in. We try not to have standing water inside the tire when we mount them up so no problems so far.

hummin2london

Okay, got the xml's on (pics later today) and they look great but ride awful. Truck shakes like a fly-girls booty. I've got access to as much free used antifreeze as I care to have. Anybody here actually ty ry it or am I gonna be the guinea pig?? my concern is how much to use. I've read where some folks have used as much as a litre! I've got a huge drive to germany in a few days and the vibro-massage will get old afte a few hours.

Cheers!

M1075

Cole-

Glad to hear you got them mounted without trouble. I'm not sure why you have such a balancing issue. Mine run well with golf balls up to 60+ MPH. Never tried the antifreeze, but I wouldn't think a litre would be too much. Did you use golf balls or equal when you first mounted them? How much/many? Do you have power steering, air assist, or manual? Did you notice any of the center plates which may have not been welded true? I assume the tires are all good, even tread, right? Also, did you find the beadlocks or mount without?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks